Midnight Hour - SDIB

Midnight Hour - SDIB Video Clips. Duration : 4.45 Mins.


Midnight Hour SDIB Copyright© Aku Roots Records Published by Aku Roots Music Publishing (ASCAP) Written by: Anthony Kua Lead and Background Vocals: Anthony Kua Background Vocals: Jef Iwashita, Pali Ontai All Instruments: Anthony Kua Lyrics: This song dedicated to the Ukulele, My best friend Remembering the time, when you would make me see and all I ever said, was why cant that be me? but I learned to trust in you my friend, more than anything, and thinking back to them summers on the homestead when I first heard you sing (Chorus) After the midnight hour, you and I we fly together after the midnight hour, it will be just you, it will be just me I need to say I love you x 4 but I learned to trust in you my friend, more than anything, and thinking back to them summers on the homestead when I first heard you sing (Chorus) x 2 I need to say I love you x 4

Keywords: sdib, midnight, hour, hawaiian, reggae, pop, bob, marley

ฟังเพลงที่นี่

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น